Tramex HYGHMM RH Hood with built-in Hygrometer
Ask a Question
Insulated RH Hood
- Insulated RH Hood for surface RH testing to British Standards with Replacement Sealant Tape.
- The Hygrohood is a Strong, Robust Surface Humidity Box tester for Concrete and Screeds.
- Non-destructive Relative Humidity testing of concrete and other floors and screeds, the Tramex Hygrohood is an insulated relative humidity hood used in conjunction with the CMEX2 and the MRH3 together with Hygro-i RH Probes.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: RHIH
- Humidity Range: 0% - 99% RH
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- RH Response time: 8 sec
- Temperature Response: min. 5 secs. - max. 30secs
- Humidity Accuracy: 10% to 90%RH +/-1.8% @ 25°C / 77°F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5°F / 0.3°C