Tramex WDIK5.2 Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit
Ask a Question
Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit
- A complete kit for moisture testing of concrete & wood flooring and numerous other building materials.
- Featuring the Tramex MEP Moisture Meter for non-invasive testing of moisture conditions in numerous building materials such as drywall, wood, plaster, brick, tiles, resilient flooring, laminates and roofing.
- The Tramex CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter allows for testing per ASTM F2659 and the reusable Hygro-i ® Probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs.
- An Infrared Surface Thermometer gives surface temperature and dew point conditions used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® Probe.
- A Heavy-Duty Pin-Probe measures moisture content in wood.
- The CMEX II measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® Probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-Type Probe attachment.
- The MEP measures a wide range of readings for wood from 5% to 30%.
- Deep signal penetration up to 1¾” (30mm) into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- Three ranges of sensitivity: Wood, Timber / Drywall, Roofing / Plaster, Brick – making it ideal for testing various building materials.
- The Water Damage Restoration Inspection Kit comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Industry: Water Damage Restoration.
- Material: Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards.Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: WDIK5.2
- Weight: 7.25lbs (3.3kg)
- Size: 16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)
- Power: 9V PP3 Battery x 3 (included)
- Display: MEP Analogue / CMEX2 Digital/Backlit
- Depth of Penetration: NDT CME4 approx. ¾" (20 mm) / NDT MEP 1¼ " ( 30 mm )
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Gypsum Scale: 0 to 10 (comparative)
- Reference Scale for Building Materials: 0 to 100 (comparative)
- Moisture Content of Wood: Pin-type Probe 7-40%. NDT MEP 5-55%
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Contents: CMEX2 Non-destructive Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, MEP Non-destructive Analog Moisture Meter for general building materials, HIPP1-IE Hygro-i ® Probe & Connector Cable with ASTM F2170 tools, IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer, HH14TP30 Heavy-Duty Pin-Type Probe for wood, SP200 Long Insulated Pins for deep wall inspection, 8 Hole Liners