Tramex WDZK5.2 Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit
Ask a Question
Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit
- A compact kit for instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and other cementitious materials.
- The Tramex CMEX II Digital Moisture Meter allows the user to non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659.
- The Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probe for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2659 & ASTM F2170.
- The Tramex Heavy-Duty Wood Pin-Probe measures the moisture content of wood.
- The CMEX II measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Hold function “freezes” meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible.
- Attaches to a relative humidity Hygro-i ® Probe for in situ testing of concrete and ambient conditions.
- 7% to 40% Moisture Content measurement in Wood using Pin-Type Probe attachment.
- The Water Damage Restoration EZ Kit comes in a Tramex Easy-travel case.
- Industry: Water Damage Restoration.
- Material: Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards, Drywall, wood, plaster, brick, ceramic, porcelain tiles, resilient flooring, laminates, asphalt composition shingles and most building materials.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: WDZK5.2
- Weight: 2.49lbs (1.13kg)
- Size: 13.8" x 9.1" x 3.5" (350mm x 230mm x 90mm)
- Power: 9V PP3 Battery x 2 (included)
- Display: Analog
- Depth of Penetration: NDT CME4 approx. ¾" (20 mm) / NDT MEP 1¼ " ( 30 mm )
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Gypsum Scale 0 to 10 (comparative)
- Reference Scale for Building Materials: 0 to 100 (comparative)
- Moisture Content of Wood: Pin-Type Probe 7-40%
- Contents: CMEX II Non-destructive, Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, Hygro-i ® RH Probe and Connector Cable with BS 8201 & ASTM F2170 tools, HH14TP30 Heavy-Duty Pin-Type Probe for wood, 6 Hole Liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to BS 8201 & ASTM F2170