Thermal Imaging Camera Sealey VS912
Ask a Question
Thermal Imaging Camera
- Combines the function of surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal imaging.
- Features a traditional image camera to pinpoint test area with the ability to mix the thermal image over the top at varying intensities
- Includes on-screen cursor to accurately locate temperature hotspots.
- Suitable for many industries including automotive, building and electrical. Automotive
- Heated seats and windows.
- High resistance in high current wiring.
- Overheating wiring or components.
- Heat distribution and hotspots.
- Identification of hot/cold pipework. Building/Electrical/Plumbing
- Heat loss from seals, frames or windows.
- Detection of damp/moisture.
- Electrical faults including overheating wires or fixings.
- Radiators and under floor heating.
- Identification of hot/cold pipework.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No: VS912
- Battery Run Time: 6hr
- Colour Palette: Iron Red, Rainbow, Rainbow High Contrast, Grey Scale (White Glow), Grey Scale (Black Glow)
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1 Adjustable
- Field of Vision: 65⁰
- Focal Distance: 50cm (Min. 20cm, Max. 1m)
- Image Mix (Camera to Thermal): 0%, 30%, 60%, 80%, 100%
- Memory Capacity: Micro 4GB SD Card (Max. 25,000 Images)
- Nett Weight: 320g
- Power Source: 4 x AA (supplied)
- Resolution: Infrared Image 60x60 (3600 Pixels)-Camera Image 0.3 Mega Pixels
- Screen Size: 52mm
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 300°C (±2°C)
- Delivery 1-2 days
- For Warranty see: Sealey Warranties