Tramex FMKIT4H Flooring Hygro-I Master Kit
Ask a Question
Flooring Master Kit
- The ultimate kit for pre & post-application moisture testing of concrete slabs, wood and various other floor covering materials.
- Featuring the Tramex CMEX II digital concrete moisture meter for testing per ASTM F2659 and 3 best in class reusable Hygro-i ® relative humidity probes for testing relative humidity, temperature and dew point in the environment, or performing or performing BS 8201, 8203, 5325 & ASTM F2170 (or Hood Method with optional Hood) for relative humidity readings in concrete slabs.
- An infrared surface thermometer is included for testing surface temperatures and can be used in conjunction with the Hygro-i ® probe to monitor dew point conditions.
- Also featuring the Tramex WME for moisture measurement in wood and wood-based products in both non-invasive and pin-probe mode.
- The WME incorporates adjustable speciﬁc gravity selection, wood species calibration and temperature correction to accurately read the Moisture Content in a variety of wood species.
- Calibration check salts are included in the Flooring Inspection Master Kit, which comes in a protective heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Measures up to 6.9% Moisture Content in Concrete.
- Instant readings in Non-Destructive and Wood Probe modes.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- Fast acclimation time.
- Reusable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per BS 8201 and ASTM F2170.
- Measures Moisture Content in Wood in non-invasive and pin-probe modes.
- Industry: Flooring Inspection, Flooring Installation.
- Material: Concrete Slabs & Screeds, Anhydrite/Gypsum Screeds & Boards. Air Humidity (with attachable Hygro-i ® RH probe) Wood Moisture (with attachable pin-type probe).
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: FMK5.2
- Weight: 8.8lbs (4kg)
- Size: 16.9" x 13.6" x 5.1" (430mm x 345mm x 130mm)
- Power: 9V PP3 Batteries x 3 (included)
- Display: Digital / Backlit
- Depth of Penetration: NDT CMEX II approx. ¾" (20 mm) in concrete
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9 % (moisture by weight)
- Moisture Content of Wood: 7- 40% using Pin-Type Wood Probe
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Contents: CMEX II Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, WME Digital Moisture Meter for Wood, 3 Hygro-i ® RH Probes and Connector Cable, HH14TP30 Heavy-Duty Pin-Type Probe for wood, 25 Hole Liners, 3 SAL75 Calibration Check Salts, IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer