Tramex HIPP1 Hygro-I Probe
Ask a Question
- The all new Tramex Hygro-i2 probe is the most advanced and resilient RH probe on the market today.
- Used in conjunction with the Tramex CMEX2 or MRH3 non-destructive moisture meters.
- The Hygro-i2 probe provides measurements of humidity, temperature and dew-point in structural materials such as concrete flooring, walls etc. as well as the environmental conditions within the building or structure allowing the user to perform in-situ & hood type RH testing to comply with ASTM F2170, F2420, BS8201:2011 & BS8203.
- Materials this can be used for are Concrete, Masonry, Drywall, Insulation, Air / Environment.
- Reusable Ambient conditions tests -Temperature, RH %,Dew Point, Mixing Ratio.
- Fast & Accurate.
- N.B. The Hygro-i2 Electronic Interface Cable is required to connect the Hygro-I sensor to the MRH3 & CMEX2.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: HIPP1
- Humidity Range: 0% - 100% RH.
- Humidity Temp Range: -40°C to 99°C ( -40°F to 99°F)
- RH Response Time: 8sec
- Humidity Accuracy: 10% to 90%RH +/-1.8% @ 25°c / 77°F; >90% +/- 3%
- Suitability: MRH3, CMEX2
ACCESSORIES & CONSUMABLES
Tramex RHIE2 Hygro-i2 Electronic Interface Cable£98.88
Tramex RHHL100sR Hygro-i2 Hole Liners & Caps (100Pk)£137.78
Tramex RHHL50sR Hygro-i2 Hole Liners & Caps (50Pk)£103.68
Tramex RHHL12sR Hygro-i2 Hole Liners & Caps (12Pk)£50.88
Tramex RHHL25sR Hygro-i2 Hole Liners & Caps (25Pk)£67.20
Tramex SAL75 Calibration Salt Check£72.96