Tramex MEP Moisture Encounter Plus
Ask a Question
Moisture Encounter Plus
- The Moisture Encounter Plus is a Non-Destructive overall building inspection tool which has applications for numerous industries.
- It has many unique features that make Moisture Measurement and Evaluation fast, accurate and versatile.
- Materials it can be used for are Wood, Plaster, Brick, Plasterboard (drywall), Roofing (membranes and insulation), Porcelain or Ceramic tile, Drywall, Carpet, Vinyl Flooring, VCT tile, Floor Laminates, Wall Coverings.
- Three ranges of sensitivity (Wood/Timber) (Drywall/Roofing) (Plaster/Brick) make it suitable for various building materials.
- Deep signal penetration up to over 1' into the materials being tested without the need to damage the surface.
- External Rubber electrodes make direct contact with the material being tested for best sensitivity and repeatability.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% and 0 to 100 comparative for all other materials.
- Large, clear, easy to read display (giving meaningful readings).
- Hold Function enables user to 'freeze' the reading. Useful for taking readings when the meter face is not visible.
- Switch-able 'On' or 'Off' audio warning tone.
- Automatic Power Cutoff switches 'Off' when not in use.
- Automatic Default to last user setting when switched back on.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: MEP
- Power Source: 9V (supplied)