Tramex RWSK4P Roof and Wall Inspection Kit
Ask a Question
Roof Inspection Kit
- The Roof Inspection Kit allows for point-of-contact, non-destructive checking of moisture conditions in roofing and waterproofing systems up to approximately 4 inches in depth, as well as non-destructive measurement of moisture conditions in concrete decks, wood decks and ambient relative humidity & dew-point conditions.
- Featuring the handheld Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner non-invasive impedance scanner and the Tramex CMEX II electronic Moisture Meter and Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probe.
- Non-Destructive, deep penetration moisture testing.
- 7” Pin-Probe for deep penetration.
- Instant concrete moisture measurement.
- Plug-in Hygro-i ® Probe for Relative Humidity, Temperature, Dew-Point and Mixing Ratio.
- 7-40% readings of moisture content in Wood and 0-100 comparative readings in all other materials.
- Clear, easy to read analog/digital dials.
- This kit comes in a protective, heavy-duty carrying case with die-cut foam lining.
- Industry: Roofing, EIFS.
- Material: BUR, non-conductive single ply roof membranes, modified bitumen and polyurethane foam roofing systems and EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finishing System).
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: RIK5.1
- Weight: 9.9lbs (4.51kg)
- Size: 19.2" x 14.9" x 5.7" (487mm x 380mm x 145mm)
- Power: 9V PP3 Batteries x 3 (included)
- Depth of Penetration NDT RWS 100mm. NDT CMEX2 ¾" (20 mm) Pin-type Probe 7".
- Moisture Content of Concrete: 0 to 6.9%
- Reference Scale: 0 to 100
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 99%
- Contents: RWS Deep penetrating, non-destructive Moisture Meter, CMEX2 Digital Concrete Moisture Meter, Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity Probe, Hand Held Electrode with 1¼" and 7" Insulated Pins, HPW Hole Punch for creating pilot holes for Long Pin Probes in EIFS & Roofing Systems, IRTX Infrared Surface Thermometer, Telescopic Handle (for use on Roofs)