Tramex SMP Skipper Plus Moisture Meter for Boats
Ask a Question
Skipper Plus Moisture Meter for Boats
- The Skipper Plus non-destructive moisture meter provides a complete, safe method for detecting excess moisture in GRP and wooden boats.
- A pocket sized meter, the Skipper is designed to locate moisture in boat hulls and fittings.
- Materials it can be used for are Wood & GRP.
- Three ranges for detecting moisture in GRP and Hardwood for salt & freshwater.
- Wide range of readings for wood of 5% to 30% on hard wood scale and 0 to 100 on comparative scale for GRP and other materials
- Identifies the presence of Osmosis in Fibreglass Hulls.
- Confirms if wooden boats are dry enough for painting or varnishing.
- Trace deck and bulkhead leaks.
- “Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings
- Soft rubber electrodes make direct contact without scratching.
- No Pins, No Probes, No Scratching.
- High moisture audio warning tone that can be switched on or off.
- Make: Tramex
- Model No.: SMP
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)