Wacker Neuson CT 36-5A Concrete Power Trowel
Designed and built with the most advanced technology, Wacker's walk- behind trowels offer high quality concrete finishing plus added operator safety. The patent-pending gearbox brake, gyroscopic safety sensor and engine speed limiter provide triple protection for the operator. This unique system minimizes a runaway handle situation and meets worldwide safety requirements.
- Dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation.
- Optimum weight distribution reduces the lateral force from the trowel for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trowels feature a 30-degree blade pitch for better concrete burnishing.
- Guard ring features tubular framing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Part No. 5000620829
- Trowel diameter: 915mm / 36in
- Number of blades: 4
- Speed range: 60-125 rpm
- Pitch range: 0-30°
- Honda GX160 5.5hp engine
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 lidtres
- Fuel consumption: 1.8 l/h
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2005mm x 915mm x 1040mm
- Weight: 83Kg
- Packed Dimensions CT36: 1020mm x 1000mm x 760mm
- Packed Weight CT36: 95Kg
- Packed Dimensions Handle: 1430mm x 840mm x 260mm
- Packed Weight Handle: 15Kg