Wacker Neuson CT 48-8A Concrete Power Trowel
Designed and built with the most advanced technology, Wacker's walk- behind trowels offer high quality concrete finishing plus added operator safety. The patent-pending gearbox brake, gyroscopic safety sensor and engine speed limiter provide triple protection for the operator. This unique system minimizes a runaway handle situation and meets worldwide safety requirements.
- Dynamically balanced trowels (when blades are turning) offer nearly effortless operation.
- Optimum weight distribution reduces the lateral force from the trowel for reduced operator fatigue.
- Trowels feature a 30-degree blade pitch for better concrete burnishing.
- Guard ring features tubular framing for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Part No. 5000620837
- 2160mm long x 1220mm wide x 1040mm high
- Weight 100kg
- Trowel diameter 1200 mm 48 in
- Number of blades4
- Speed range 60-125 rpm
- Pitch range 0-30°
- Honda GX240 8.3hp engine
- Fuel tank capacity 6 litres
- Fuel consumption 2.7 l/h