Armorgard Cutting Station SS7
The ever-popular Armorgard CuttingStation is a neat, mobile workstation that eliminates the need for a separate cutting room and is essential for safely cutting lengths, such as conduit, timber, cable tray and pipe.
Improvements to the CuttingStation include new lighting, chamfered corners to further reduce noise and a new expandable working area to accommodate mitre saws. The cutaway sides cater for easier handling of longer lengths, and improved support arms are now quicker and easier to change between four different configurations.
Integral health and safety features include rubber matting, fire-rated, noise-cancelling foam, and PVC screens to contain sparks. Extraction and air filtration units can easily be fitted and a roomy, lockable cupboard provides secure storage.
- A multi-purpose cutting platform, with a secure cabinet beneath the workbench area
- Recessed 110V inlet power supply
- 2 x 110V internal sockets
- Extendable support arms with 4 configurations Heavy-duty all-swivel wheels for easy moving Extendable back panel provides extra workspace for mitre saws
- Sound deadening fire-rated foam to reduce noise pollution
- Rubber mat to reduce vibration
- PVC curtains to contain sparks
- Swarf collector with dust extractor connection point Improved lighting position for increased productivity
- Product Code: SS7
- Internal dimensions Top (with extended back) 1125mm x 955mm x 1000mm
- External dimensions standard: 1390mm x 780mm x 1900mm
- External dimensions extended: 3225 x 1090 x 1900mm
- Material: 1.5mm powder coated steel
- Fitted with 5-lever deadlock
- Weight: 175kg