Armorgard Cutting Station SS7X with Internal Extraction Unit
This is the SS7 with an extraction unit fitted as standard.
The ever-popular Armorgard CuttingStation is a neat, mobile workstation that eliminates the need for a separate cutting room and is essential for safely cutting lengths, such as conduit, timber, cable tray and pipe.
Improvements to the CuttingStation include new lighting, chamfered corners to further reduce noise and a new expandable working area to accommodate mitre saws. The cutaway sides cater for easier handling of longer lengths, and improved support arms are now quicker and easier to change between four different configurations.
Integral health and safety features include rubber matting, fire-rated, noise-cancelling foam, and PVC screens to contain sparks. Extraction and air filtration units can easily be fitted and a roomy, lockable cupboard provides secure storage.
- A multi-purpose cutting platform, with a secure cabinet beneath the workbench area 110v power supply and internal sockets and light
- Extending support arms with 4 configurations
- Heavy-duty wheels
- Extendable back panel for extra workspace Sound deadening foam to reduce noise pollution
- Rubber mat to reduce HAV
- PVC curtains to contain sparks
- Internal swarf collector with dust extractor connection point
- Extraction system helps to contain dust and reduces exposure to harmful substances
- Product Code: SS7X
- Internal dimensions Top (with extended back) 1125mm x 955mm x 1000mm
- External dimensions standard: 1390mm x 780mm x 1900mm
- External dimensions extended: 3225 x 1090 x 1900mm
- Material: 1.5mm powder coated steel
- Fitted with 5-lever deadlock
- Weight: 200kg