Belle Easy Screed Pro Petrol Drive Unit
Belle are currently experiencing long delivery delays. Please contact us for lead times BEFORE ordering.
A high performance free screeding machine, ultimately designed for levelling and vibrating concrete slabs without the need to run off supporting form work. The drive unit provides control and high power vibration to a reinforced aluminium beam. The tool free removal and reversing of the uniquely shaped beam also allows striking off across traditional form work.
- Adjustable centrifugal force from the vibrator unit optimises performance with different concrete slumps and beam lengths. This ensures effective compaction and finishing.
- In-line flexible drive shaft for ultimate durability and reliability.
- High power 4 stroke Honda engine for high performance and reliability.
- Height adjustable handles for operator comfort and control.
- Different beam lengths available to suit application.
- Isolators ensure vibration is transmitted to the concrete and not the operator.
- Tool-free Quick Clamp enables quick and easy removal of the beam for transportation and storage.
- Double-sided beam profile with one side designed for form free screeding and the other for striking off between form work.
- Heavily reinforced beam for ultimate strength and vibration transmission.
- 7 different beam lengths available from 1.5m to 5m.
- 1.6 hp Honda engine
- 83 hz frequency
- Maximum compaction depth 75mm
- 630mm wide x 440mm high x 1040mm long
- Weight 19.5kg
The price shown is for the petrol drive unit only. The beams are sold separately.