Chain Saw Petrol Husqvarna K970 Concrete
Ask a Question
Husqvarna K970 Concrete Petrol Chain Saw
- The petrol power cutter Husqvarna K 970 two-bolt Chain has a unique cutting depth, allowing you to cut 390 mm from one side.
- It can also make openings as small as 11 x 11cm, which makes it perfect for irregularly shaped openings.
- Ideal for cutting minor adjustments to window and door openings, when you don't want to over-cut the corner.
- The 2 bolt is fully compatible with pipe cutting clamp which enables straight and precise cuts.
- Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Husqvarna's dust-sealed starter, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed, gives a virtually maintenance free starter.
- Developed with a durable starter cord.
- Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
- A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Husqvarna's built-in automatic filter compensation SmartCarb™ maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Husqvarna's X-Torq® engine produces less emissions, lower fuel consumption and produces more power.
- The water adjustment gives an efficient dust management and makes operation easier and more efficient.
- Husqvarna's virtually maintenance free starter, thanks to the dust-sealed starter and the durable starter cord.
- Husqvarna's built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power during the air filter life time
- Cutting for minor adjustments to window and door openings.
- Cutting building blocks, curbstones and garden pavers.
- Cuts concrete pipe without extra preparation and the risk of cracking
- Cutting cast concrete.
- Irregular deep cutting.
- Regular cutting in floors and walls.
- Cutting grooves for expansion joints and crack repair.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 967660501
- Output Power: 4.8kW
- Cylinder Displacement: 93.6cm³
- Electrode Gap: 0.5mm
- Cylinders: 1
- Number of Strokes: 2-stroke engine
- Exhaust Emissions (CO2 EU V): 736g/kWh
- Cutting Depth (Max): 450mm
- Blade Thickness (Max): 5.7mm
- Peripheral Speed (Max): 26m/s
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 115dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level at operators Ear: 104dB(A)
- Vibrations Left/Front Handle: 3.6m/s²
- Vibrations Right/Rear Handle: 4.7m/s²
- Product Size Length: 456mm
- Product Size Width: 294mm
- Product Size Height: 380mm
- Weight: 9.6kg
- Delivery: 2-3days
Supplied with 1 x C45 Vari Chain