Chain Saw Petrol Husqvarna K970 Concrete
The Husqvarna K970 Chain is a petrol-driven power cutter with a diamond plunge. It is based on the popular K970 machine, and includes all of its technical and ergonomic advantages.
With a concrete plunge saw you get better access in tight situations.
You get better control and you avoid gyro forces.
You get sharp corners, without over-cutting, and you can make up to 390 mm deep cuts from one side.
This makes the concrete plunge saw a perfect complementary cutter, where the first cuts are made with a traditional blade cutter.
- Makes 350mm deep cuts from one side
- Makes openings as small as 110mm x 110mm
- Perfect for openings with irregular shapes
- Cuts concrete pipe without extra preparation and the risk of cracking
- Bar and chain are simple to fit
- Easy to tension the chain without tools
- Water flow is easy to adjust
- Large spray guard
- Specially designed hand protection
- Active air filtration increases the life of the filters by 3-5 times
- SmartCarb delivers uniformly high power output
- Easy start ensures 50% easier starting
- The sealed Durastarter and a special starter cord have extended the starter service intervals by 5-10 times
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings deliver extended lifetime
- Air cooled 2-stroke engine
- The water supply needs to be Mains Water only.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 966037802
- 94cc displacement
- 6.2hp (4.5Kw) power
- Cutting depth 390mm (15.5'')
- Sound pressure level 103 dB(A)
- Vibration front handle 5.3 m/s and rear handle 5.0 m/s
- Weight without fuel, bar or chain 13.5kg
Supplied with 1 x SLC45 Chain.