Disc Cutter Petrol Husqvarna K970 350mm
Ask a Question
Husqvarna K970 350mm Petrol Disc Cutter
- Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful; the K970 Power Cutter is ready to perform when you are.
- The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations.
- Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley.
- The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- The Husqvarna K970 features a unique power-to-weight ratio.
- It has the new Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems which assures minimum motor wear even in the dustiest enviroments and SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation as well as a highly efficient vibration dampening system.
- The K970 is equipped with an X-Torq®engine, which reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption by 20% and DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter that boosts reliability and product life.
- Air Purge and a decompression valve make the K970 very easy to start.
- It has a new ergonomic rear handle with hand-friendly controls and is designed to sit well against the body.
- The K970 is also ideal for heavier cutting of concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction.
- It is perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as for pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Active air filtration increases the life of the filters by 3-5 times.
- SmartCarb delivers uniformly high power output.
- Easy start ensures 50% easier starting.
- Dura starter reduces wear on the starting apparatus.
- Easily adjusted blade guard makes the work easier.
- Sealed transmission reduces wear and tear and the risk of slippage.
- Reversible cutting arm for cutting closer to walls and the ground.
- Self-lubricating clutch bearings deliver extended lifetime.
- Water head kit as standard equipment.
- Air cooled 2-stroke engine.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 967348001
- Engine: 94cc
- Cylinder Displacement: 93.6cm³ (5.71''³)
- Power: 4.8Kw
- Bore Size: 20mm / 25,4 mm
- Blade Diameter: 350mm (14'')
- Cutting Depth: 125mm (5'')
- Sound Pressure Level: 104dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA: 115dB(A)
- Vibration Front Handle: 3.8m/s²
- Vibration Rear Handle: 4.2m/s²
- Weight: 11.0kg
Unfortunately, there is NOT a Blade supplied with this Power Cutter
ACCESSORIES & CONSUMABLES
Transport Box Husqvarna K1260 / K970 / K1250 / K960£120.76
Trolley c/w Water Tank Husqvarna KV970/1260£586.42
Water Hose Husqvarna 9 Metre£59.93
Water Tank 21.0V Li-Ion Husqvarna WT15B 15ltr£315.62
Battery Husqvarna WT15B Replacement£76.69
Battery Charger for Husqvarna WT15B£84.84
Extra Hard Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S35 350mm£164.72
Multi Purpose Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S65 350mm£164.72
Asphalt Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S85 350mm£175.85
General Purpose Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S45 350mm£164.72
Universal Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S50 350mm£134.17
Concrete Diamond Blade Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S50+ 350mm£93.27
Abrasive Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S65 350mm£118.90
Asphalt Diamond Blade Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S85 350mm£118.90
Abrasive Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S65 350mm£134.17
Hard Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S35 350mm£134.17