Disc Cutter Petrol OILGuard Husqvarna K770 350mm
K770 350 is a New Model with OilGuard which prevents damage to the machine by using the wrong oil-petrol mixture.
New Updated model replaces the K760 - New Features:
DIGITAL IGNITION WITH OPTIMISED TIMING
The digital ignition module is updated to provide a powerful spark with optimised timing, enabling easy start and efficient combustion.
A MORE HEAVY-DUTY CUTTING ARM
The newly designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
A SMARTER WAY TO KEEP THE DRIVE BELT TENSIONED
The spring-loaded, semi-automatic SmartTension system makes it easy to ensure that the drive belt is always kept at the correct tension. This allows for optimal power transmission as well as minimum wear and maximum life of the belt.
The clutch cooling fan lowers the operating temperature inside the belt cover, extending the service life for the transmission components, including the drive belt.
- The Husqvarna K770 Oilguard is specially designed to prevent engine damage resulting from an incorrect oil-fuel mixture.
- The K770 Oilguard uses specially colored OilGuard oil, developed specifically for dusty environments like construction sites and ideal for air-cooled two-stroke engines.
- It is also possible to use standard two-stroke oil in a K 760 Oilguard, as the OilGuard feature can easily be deactivated.
- An optical detection system indicates if there is a sufficient amount of the correct type of oil in the fuel.
- The K770 Oilguard also has features like the new generation of Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems that delivers up to one year’s operation without a filter change and SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system.
- It is also outfitted with an X-Torq®engine, which reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption by 20% and DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter that boosts reliability and product life.
- Air Purge and a decompression valve make it very easy to start.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 967691101
- Engine: 74cc
- Cylinder Displacement: 73.5cm³ (4.48''³)
- Power: 3.7Kw
- Bore Size: 20.0mm / 0.8''
- Blade Diameter: 350mm (14'')
- Cutting Depth: 125mm (5'')
- Sound Pressure Level: 101dB(A)
- Sound Power Level LWA: 113dB(A)
- Vibration Front Handle: 1.9m/s²
- Vibration Rear Handle: 2.6m/s²
- Weight: 9.7kg
Supplied with Tacti-Cut S50+ 350mm Concrete Diamond Blade.
ACCESSORIES & CONSUMABLES
Trolley c/w Water Tank Husqvarna KV760£562.34
Transport Box Husqvarna K770 / K760 / K750£102.15
Water Hose Husqvarna 9 Metre£41.58
Water Tank 21.0V Li-Ion Husqvarna WT15B 15ltr£302.17
Battery Husqvarna WT15B Replacement£57.97
Battery Charger for Husqvarna WT15B£65.76
Extra Hard Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S35 350mm£154.69
Multi Purpose Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S65 350mm£154.69
Asphalt Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S85 350mm£166.64
General Purpose Diamond Blade Husqvarna Elite-Cut S45 350mm£154.69
Universal Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S50 350mm£119.31
Concrete Diamond Blade Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S50+ 350mm£74.82
Abrasive Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S65 350mm£101.51
Asphalt Diamond Blade Husqvarna Tacti-Cut S85 350mm£101.51
Abrasive Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S65 350mm£119.31
Hard Material Diamond Blade Husqvarna Vari-Cut S35 350mm£119.31