Emergency Jump Starter Sealey PBI2212GS RoadStart® 12V 2300 Peak Amps
Ask a Question
RoadStart® Emergency Jump Starter 12V 2300
- Professional grade, high performance AGM battery, specially formulated to jump-start vehicles.
- DEKRA approved emergency jump starter.
- Includes an automatic maintenance charger with patented microprocessor controlled speed charging and thermal runaway protection.
- Unlike other booster packs, this unit can be left safely on charge continuously.
- Audible warning system (AWS) signals if the unit has been turned on for too long without being connected to a battery and reverse polarity.
- Fitted with an isolating rotary on/off switch and features a digital display showing the internal battery level and the vehicle battery voltage.
- Fitted with a 12V accessory socket and a single 2.1A USB port ideal for charging mobile phones or tablets.
- A fusible link integrated in the output cable provides surge and spike protection, preventing damage to delicate and sophisticated vehicle electronics as well as the booster.
- Heavy-duty clamps with a braided link between each jaw for maximum power transmission, and curved to allow easy access to awkward or hard-to-reach battery terminals.
- Easy cable and clamp storage ensure the unit is compact and tidy when not in use.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No: PBI2212GS
- Starting Current: 900A
- Peak Amps: 2300A
- Voltage: 12V
- Auxiliary Output: 12V
- Cable & Clamp Length: 1.59mtr
- Weight: 9.5kg
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 Days