Evolution EVO42 Magnetic Drilling System 110V
The NEW EVO42 from Evolution is unrivalled in price related performance.
Versatile, accurate and fast, with strong magnetic adhesion (1500kg f), the EVO42 is an essential tool when performing heavy-duty industrial and steel fabrication work.
The cuts are precise and clean due to an optimised rotation speed (450rpm) and all popular broaching capacities are covered (12-42mm).
If required, twist drills can be attached with the supplied chuck and key, and the innovative adjustable head system means twist drills can be used to full capacity.
Supplied with Oil Coolant System, Hex Keys 2, 3, 4 & 5mm, 3 Handles, 1 Shipping Guard, Safety Strap, Chuck & Key and a carry case.
- Motor: (110V ~ 50Hz):1200W
- Maximum Cutter Diameter:42mm
- Maximum Cutting Depth:50mm
- Speed (No Load):450min-1
- Recommended Maximum Duty Cycle:30mins
- Sound Pressure Level (Under Load):90dB(A)
- Maximum Dimensions Rack Fully Raised (HxWxL):580mm x 320mm x 180mm
- Minimum Dimensions Rack Fully Lowered (HxWxL):340mm x 320mm x 180mm
- Magnet Dimensions (HxWxL):40mm x 90mm x 180mm
- Magnet Adhesion:1500Kg f
- Cutter Retainer Internal Diameter:19mm Weldon Shank
- Manufacturer's 3 year limited warranty
- Cutting Fluid available as below