Husqvarna K3000EL 230mm Cut N Break Cutter 110V
Ask a Question
230mm Cut N Break Electric Power Cutter 110V
- The Husqvarna K4000 Cut-n-Break is a completely new electric power cutter, featuring our unique Cut-n-Break method, which allows you to make cuts up to 400mm deep, at a very low tool cost.
- With the Husqvarna K4000 Cut-n-Break we deliver new opportunities for deep cutting, in particular indoors but also outdoors.
- It is excellent for flush cutting, making it ideal for cutting close to walls and floors.
- It’s also well suited for smaller jobs like window openings where you want to avoid overcutting at the corners.
- And the K4000 Cut-n-Break is ideal for cutting pipes in trenches, cutting grooves for cabling and expansion joints, and for crack renovation.
- Twin, specially-developed 230mm blades provide high cutting speed and power.
- The ergonomic front handle facilitates both vertical and horizontal cutting.
- The convenient, patented design of the rear handle makes operation easier.
- Adjustable splash guard enables flush cutting.
- Elgard™, the advanced electronic overload protection system, varies the rpm rate, to warn the user of an approaching overload.
- Electronic SoftStart™ allows starting with normal, slow-acting fuses.
- Generously dimensioned mitre gear provides high durability, minimal power loss and low noise levels.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Part No.: 967083501
- Voltage: 110V
- Rated Current: 20A
- Rated Power: 2200W
- Blade Diameter: 230mm / 9''
- Max Cutting Depth: 400mm / 16''
- Vibrations Front Handle: 3.2m/s²
- Vibrations Rear Handle: 3.4m/s²
- Sound Power Level (LWA): 109dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level: 95dB(A)
- Weight: 10.4kg / 22.9lbs
Supplied with 1 x Pair EL10 Blades