Hydraulic Power Pack Petrol Powered Husqvarna PP518
Ask a Question
Petrol Powered Hydraulic Power Pack
- The Husqvarna PP518 power pack is the next step in ensuring hydraulic equipment is supplied with enough power to handle any job.
- It replaces the popular PP418 power pack with an improved front end control panel and reduced noise.
- The PP518 is a highly portable, self-contained power pack.
- It creates optimum power with precise flow due to the unique hydrostatic pump system, which does not use engine rpms to regulate flow.
- The automatic power-on-demand saves fuel and adjusts to different tools and hose lengths, ensuring you are always operating at optimal power.
- The power-on-demand feature can be switched off for constant power when needed.
- Gas twin cylinder OHV, air-cooled, electric start engine.
- All controls and hose attachments for the unit are located on the front of the machine, improving operator efficiency.
- The sound is also controlled due to the insulated side panels and large volume muffler.
- These two features significantly reduce noise and add protection to the power pack.
- The PP518 is designed to be used with Husqvarna hydraulic equipment such as the WS325 wall saw, DM406H drill motor, K3600 power cutter or the K2500 power cutter.
- However, it is also ideal for other hydraulic tools such as diamond chain saws and other breakers, tampers, drivers, chippers, drills, earth augers and more.
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model No.: 967153602
- Output Power (as rated by the engine/motor manufacturer): 10.42kW
- Exhaust Emissions (CO2 EU V) 901.18g/kWh
- Hydraulic Oil Flow: 40ltr/min
- Hydraulic Pressure Max: 110bar (2000psi)
- Hydraulic Connections: Flat faced couplers with dust caps
- Fuel capacity: 11.4ltr (3gal)
- Weight: 127kg
- Standard Delivery: 2–3days