Leveling Tool Orit EL-120-0000-000 Egaliner 700 – 1200 mm
Ask a Question
- Comes in 2 different infinitely adjustable working widths:
- 700 to 1200mm (Egaliner-70/120)
- A large amount of material can be moved in a very short time (pre-distribution) and then screeded precisely.
- The Egaliner can also be used for Roofprofile beddings.
- Infinitely adjustable roof profile as standard: EL -70/120: 7% EL EL -110/210: 4%
- Scraper sheets made from non-rusting stainless steel.
- Cutter with sharp edge on the lower scraper edges allows materials to be excoriated even where there is compacted sand.
- Lasting surface protection on all other components thanks to galvanic zinc plating.
- On both sides infinitely height adjustable wheels, with height indicator for adjusting the surface level to the kerb for instance. Adjustment range -40 / +200 mm
- Grip: long 1500 MM; height 1400 mm.
- Model: Leveling Tool
- Part No. EL-120-0000-000
- Handle height: 1400 mm
- Min. width setting: 740 mm
- Max. width setting: 1240 mm
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Product dimensions: 730 x 500 x 400 mm
- Wheel: ⌀ 250 mm
- Optimal packaging: 1 Colli
- GTIN: 8718026804138
- Packaging measures L x W x H: 1200 x 800 x 1500 mm
- Weight: 21kg
- Warranty 7 years (Excluding wear parts)
- Standard delivery 1-2 days