Material Lift Genie SLA-20 Superllft Advantage Standard Base
Because the Genie SLA20 has the ability to lift 363kg to a maximum height of 6.46m, this Genie Superlift is fitted with the captive stabilisers as standard. The stabilisers fitted have a patented locking system that provides additional lateral support for heavy loads.
- Portable, compact and can be set up in seconds, no tools required.
- Stabilisers are standard on the SLA20 providing additional lateral support for heavy loads.
- Hold down bar secures the mast assembly during transport
- Standard forks accomodate a variety of general loads but you can get an extra 51cm of reach height be turning the forks over and re-pinning.
- Optional SLA fork extensions for an additional 0.64m of load depth.
- Optional Superlift load platform fits over forks to handle odd shaped loads.
- Optional adjustable forks widen to accomodate loads up to 0.76m wide.
- Optional flat forks widen from 0.41m to 0.79m, perfect for pallets.
- Optional boom attachment transforms your lift into a vertical crane or hoist.
- Optional rear transport wheels to assist manoeuvrability on uneven surfaces.
- Model: Superlift Advantage SLA-20
- Load Capacity: 363kg
- Height Stowed: 2.00m
- Height Lifted: 5.94m
- Weight: 184kg
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days
- For options see below