Plate Compactor Altrad Belle PCX20/50 500mm Honda GX160 Petrol Heavyweight
Ask a Question
Due to the current situation, we are not able to give a standard delivery time on Plate Compactors . Please contact us for more information. 500mm Honda GX160 Petrol Heavyweight Plate Compactor
- Used for soil compaction on new developments, repairs and maintenance jobs with large aggregates, cohesive material or moist content.
- This plate is a hard hitting but user friendly machine in the heavy weight class.
- The PCX20/50 has outstanding compaction features and is the heaviest forward plate compactor in the range.
- Compaction all-rounder for soils, asphalt and pavements, a plate with unlimited possibilities.
- The optimum vibratory plate for finishing or patching a surface.
- Highest degree of operator comfort: patented vibration neutralization of the operating handle.
- Wear and fracture resistant cast base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant cast iron (GJS-700).
- The sturdy protective frame makes this plate resistant to rough treatment or mechanical shocks.
- Paving Pad available as an accessory.
- Make: Belle
- Model No.: PCX20/50
- Engine Power: Honda GX160 Petrol 5.5hp - 4.0kW
- Static Pressure: 442kg/m²
- Centrifugal Force: 20kN
- Travel Speed: 25m/min
- Vibration: 3.5m/s²
- Operating Dimensions: (W x L x H): 500mm x 1167mm x 987mm
- Storage Dimensions: (W x L x H): 500mm x 880mm x 585mm
- Weight: 97kg