Plate Compactor Altrad Belle PCX20/50 500mm Honda GX160 Petrol Heavyweight
Ask a Question
Due to the current situation, we have marked this item out of stock as we have no accurate lead time. Please contact us for more information.
500mm Honda GX160 Petrol Heavyweight Plate Compactor
- Used for soil compaction on new developments, repairs and maintenance jobs with large aggregates, cohesive material or moist content.
- This plate is a hard hitting but user friendly machine in the heavy weight class.
- The PCX20/50 has outstanding compaction features and is the heaviest forward plate compactor in the range.
- Compaction all-rounder for soils, asphalt and pavements, a plate with unlimited possibilities.
- The optimum vibratory plate for finishing or patching a surface.
- Highest degree of operator comfort: patented vibration neutralization of the operating handle.
- Wear and fracture resistant cast base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant cast iron (GJS-700).
- The sturdy protective frame makes this plate resistant to rough treatment or mechanical shocks.
- Paving Pad available as an accessory.
- Make: Belle
- Model No.: PCX20/50
- Engine Power: Honda GX160 Petrol 5.5hp - 4.0kW
- Static Pressure: 442kg/m²
- Centrifugal Force: 20kN
- Travel Speed: 25m/min
- Vibration: 3.5m/s²
- Operating Dimensions: (W x L x H): 500mm x 1167mm x 987mm
- Storage Dimensions: (W x L x H): 500mm x 880mm x 585mm
- Weight: 97kg