Plate Compactor Wacker Neuson DPS1850H 500mm Diesel
Please contact us for delivery time BEFORE ordering.
The vibratory plate with unlimited possibilities! The DPS 1850H Basic is not only an outstanding compaction all-rounder for soils, asphalt and pavements, but also a plate with unlimited possibilities. One has the choice of, for example, 2 different guide handles (for asphalt or soils). In addition to this the DPS 1850H Basic can be equipped with a water tank, a protective frame or a transport device as an option. And naturally there is also the paving stone glider pad available as an accessory.
Features and Benefits
- Highest degree of operator comfort thanks to the specially advantageous location of the throttle lever as well as the patented vibration neutralization of the height-adjustable guide handle.
- Especially wear and fracture resistant base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant nodular cast iron (GJS-700).
- Maintenance-free and load-resistant exciter bearings designed for long term applications at high temperatures (asphalt compaction).
- Extremely long-life Hatz diesel engines with dry-type air filter for dust protection.
- Part No. 500610032
- Operating weight110kg
- Working width500mm
- Machine height620mm
- Working height of handle (adjustable)838 - 1.093 mm
- Base plate thickness8mm0.31in
- Max. centrifugal force18kN4.050lb
- Vibration frequency90Hz
- Forward speed22m/min
- Compacted area (depending on soil)660m2/h
- Drive engineair-cooled single cylinderHatz 1B20 diesel engine
- Fuel consumption1,0l/h
- Tank capacity3l
- Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation30°
- Power Trainfrom drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter