Plate Compactor Wacker Neuson DPS1850H 500mm Diesel
Approximate Lead Time - 8 weeks
The vibratory plate with unlimited possibilities! The DPS 1850H Basic is not only an outstanding compaction all-rounder for soils, asphalt and pavements, but also a plate with unlimited possibilities. One has the choice of, for example, 2 different guide handles (for asphalt or soils). In addition to this the DPS 1850H Basic can be equipped with a water tank, a protective frame or a transport device as an option. And naturally there is also the paving stone glider pad available as an accessory.
Features and Benefits
- Highest degree of operator comfort thanks to the specially advantageous location of the throttle lever as well as the patented vibration neutralization of the height-adjustable guide handle.
- Especially wear and fracture resistant base plate, even during continuous load applications, manufactured out of extremely resistant nodular cast iron (GJS-700).
- Maintenance-free and load-resistant exciter bearings designed for long term applications at high temperatures (asphalt compaction).
- Extremely long-life Hatz diesel engines with dry-type air filter for dust protection.
- Part No. 500610032
- Operating weight110kg
- Working width500mm
- Machine height620mm
- Working height of handle (adjustable)838 - 1.093 mm
- Base plate thickness8mm0.31in
- Max. centrifugal force18kN4.050lb
- Vibration frequency90Hz
- Forward speed22m/min
- Compacted area (depending on soil)660m2/h
- Drive engineair-cooled single cylinderHatz 1B20 diesel engine
- Fuel consumption1,0l/h
- Tank capacity3l
- Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation30°
- Power Trainfrom drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter