Probst EP-Uni 230/300 Easy Plan Screeding System
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
Order PRE 12:30pm, on a working day, and it will be delivered the next working day. (Within Mainland UK & subject to availability)
The EP-uni is an optimal hand-tool for an economical performance of smaller and medium- sized sites.
With this piece of kit you can do the job quicker, easier and better.
- The continuously adjustable telescopic profiles allow different widths to be adjusted easily and precisely.
- This EP-uni is adjustable to the required working width between 2,300 and 3,000 mm.
- With the two telescopic profiles supplied, the basic Alu- profile can be enlarged by a maximum of 700 mm.
- Flanged at the sides, the optional height-adjustable roller units take the height off existing kerbs, pavers or similar.
This is possible not only with the basic element but also with the telescopic elements.
- No further rail gauges are necessary, saving time
- Including special key for fast mounting of the telescopic elements and the roller units.
- No torsion with the strong Alu-profile, even at working-widths up to maximum 3 m!
- Due to the special design, the profile does not leave the screeding rail even when working with large quantities of screeding material.
- The three-dimensional handle of EP 230/300 is adjustable to the required angle- positioning.
- The special design of the handle enables the operator to use the weight of his body to exert pulling force in every position of the EP- profile.
- Handle removable for transport.
- Screeding width 2300mm - 3000mm
- Weight 15kg
- Supplied with telescopic profile 2300mm, 2 X 350mm extensions and handle
- Optional Extra - adjustable rollers