Probst SH-2500-UNI-B Vacuum Lifting Device Petrol Engine
Ask a Question
Vacuum Lifting Device SH for Heavy Loads up to 2,500kg
- For the easy and efficient handling and laying of natural stone, concrete and marble slabs, pipes and steps, etc
- Specially designed and equipped for heavy-duty work on the building site.
- Can be hung from any carrier by means of load hooks, chains, cables and such like.
- Can be adapted by means of additional devices such as the Micro MJ and used to lay lighter slabs (such as patio blocks).
- Efficient, flexible operation with no compromise on safety.
- In seconds, various suction plates can be fitted to the SH via a quick release locating pin, enabling it to be used for many different purposes and with many different loads.
- The carrying capacity is dependent on the suction plate used. Higher carrying capacities available on request.
- Suction Plate not supplied
Safety Devices : -
- Vacuum gauge
- Safety vacuum storage tank
- Pressure relieve valve
- NEW: Accoustic warning device with inbuilt intellegence. Batteries last approx. 1 year.
Specifictions : -
- Code : SH-2500-UNI-B
- Main Body – robust and compact for use on the building site.
- Manually operated valve for vacuum “on/off”.
- Engine : petrol engine 2,9 kW
- Operating handle in ergonomic position
- Carrying Capacity Kg (lbs) : 2,500 (5,500) Type SH-2500-UNI up to 2,500 kg at - 0.6 bar.
- Dead Weight Kg (lbs) : 100 (220)
- Man Code : 52400011
Spreader Bar Probst TRA 3000 For SH Lifting Device£1052.47
Probst SPS-200(130)-37/3 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices£803.92
Probst SPS-400(260)-75/27 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices£805.04
Probst SPS-500(330)-67/40 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices.£856.98
Probst SPS-1010(670)-84/57 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices£982.12
Probst SPS-1200(800)-96/58 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices£1104.94
Probst SPS-1500(1000)-80/75 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices£1203.12
Probst SPS-2500(1650)-143/78 Suction Plate for SH Lifting Devices£1277.84