Reversible Plate Compactor Wacker Neuson BPU2540A 400mm Honda
Versatile reversible plates ideal for compaction of interlocking paving stones, trenches, landscaping and maintenance. The only plates with a durable, integrated wheel set that provides for maximum built-in mobility. Single lever direction control provides for easy operation.
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
- Operating weight 140 kg
- Working width 400 mm
- Machine height 647 mm
- Working height of handle (adjustable) 800 - 1.143 mm
- Base plate thickness 10 mm
- Max. centrifugal force 25 kN
- Vibration frequency 90 Hz
- Max. forward and reverse travel 21 m/min
- Gradeability 30 %
- Compacted area (depending on soil) 504 m2/h
- Honda 5.5hp GX160 engine
- Fuel consumption 0.8 l/h
- Tank capacity 3.7 litres
- Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation 20 °
- Power Trainfrom drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter