Scissor Grab Probst SG80-PGL2
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
If ordered by 12.30pm on a working day, it will be delivered on the next working day within mainland UK, subject to availability.
Scissor Grab SG-80-PGL2
A mechanical grab universally suitable for use on building sites engaged in civil engineering work and paving work.
- Model : SG80-PGL2
- Fork sleeves with manual turning device ET-D (with additional lifting eye for crane hook), ET-D/B as well as EH 3000 for crane hook operation to be ordered additionally as accessories.
- Large variable gripping range
- The SG grab handles pack sizes as show in the data below without any gripping width adjustment
- Safe and easy transport of un-palletised building materials such as vertically steel-strapped paving blocks, slabs, kerb stones etc.
- Man Code: 53100380
- Gripping Range W mm (in): 400 – 1,100 (15¾ – 43”)
- Inside Height E mm (in): 800 (31½”)
- Gripper Length L mm (in): 1,200 (47”)
- Working Load Limit WLL kg (Ibs): 1,800 (4,000)
- Dead Weight kg (Ibs): 230 (510)
Accessories Availible: (Not included with the PRB1367 above)
- Fork sleeves: manual turning device which engages itself every 90°. With security chain to avoid slipping.
- ET-D/B with wider distance between the sleeves and with longer sleeves, specially suitable for SG grabs
- Security Net SSN for operation of SG grabs in high-rise construction, is suspended underneath the load by hooking it into the handles of the SG grab.
- Products Descriptions : ( please call for prices for below items )
- ET-D Carring Capacity: 2,500 kg (5,500 lbs) code: 4310.0411
- EH3000 : lifting eye for crane hook operation Carring Capacity 3,000 kg (6,600 lbs) code: 4011.0086
- Suspension adapter AH-Ato use the SG 40-UK grab in combination with the forksleeves ET-D/B 4310.044231f20
- SSN- 1,2/1,4/0,9 for SG 40UK carrying capacity 1800kg code: 4520.0010
- SSN- 1,5/1, 3/1, 0 for SG60, SG80 SG100 carrying capacity 1800kg code: 4520.0061