Sealey LP100 97KBtu/hr Propane Heater
Ask a Question
Space Warmer Propane Heater 68,000-97,000Btu/hr
- Many users have found the advantages of propane heaters far outweigh the small additional running costs.
- The fuel is more completely burned and does not leave an oily residue as experienced with paraffin heaters.
- There is no odour, except for the few seconds during start-up and the units run a little more quietly since they do not need a compressor to drive the fuel to the burner.
- Durable paint finish.
- Fan assisted, fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting and features a direct gas head assembly.
- Features safety solenoid preventing the unit from leaking gas without first being electrically started.
- Front foot offers height adjustment allowing the heat to disperse at different angles.
- Supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose.
- Tested and certified to CE/EN standards by DVGW.
- Manufactured to BS EN 416.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: LP100
- Output (Propane): 19.8-28.4kW
- Output (Propane): 68,000-97,000Btu/hr
- Airflow: 400cfm
- Fuel Consumption: 1.47-2.1kg/hr
- Supply: 230V - 1ph
- Length: 638mm
- Width: 230mm
- Height: 395mm
- Fuel: Propane
- Heated Area: 20,000ft³
- Heated Area: 561mtr³