Sealey RS105 3.2KA/12-24V Emergency Power Pack
Ask a Question
RoadStart® Emergency Power Pack 12/24V 3200/1600 Peak Amps
- Composite case with integral battery clip storage and carry handle.
- Twin batteries, connected in either parallel or series to suit the output voltage, give high peak and cranking currents.
- Fitted with low voltage switch for use when on 24Volt system recharge, connecting unit to battery producing less than 1Volt.
- LED battery condition indicators.
- Test button gives indication of battery condition.
- Fitted with 12Volt power socket that will accept any 12Volt device with a cigarette lighter plug.
- Supplied with mains charger and double plug cable for in-car charging.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: RS105
- Cold Cranking Amps: 1000/500A
- Peak Amps: 3200/1600A
- Voltage: 12/24V
- Auxiliary Output: 12V
- Cable & Clamp Length: 1.8mtr
- Weight: 17.5kg