Sealey SM3002 Metal Working Lathe
Ask a Question
Metal Working Lathe 300mm Between Centres
- Precision built metal working lathe, ideal for the small workshop, professional or home engineer and model maker.
- Powered by a 300Watt motor this compact unit features variable speed reversible drive and powered cutting facility for right and left hand threads.
- Supplied with self centring three jaw chuck, four-way tool post, swarf tray and rear splash guard.
- Complies with Safety of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 1992 (and amendments), is fully CE approved and supplied with emergency stop button and chuck guard.
- An optional stand is available, order Model No. SM3002ST.
- Make: Sealey
- Model No.: SM3002
- Spindle Speed Range: 100-2500rpm
- Distance Between Centres: 300mm
- Centre Height: 90mm
- Maximum Workpiece Diameter: 180mm
- Spindle Bore: 20mm
- Spindle Taper: MT3
- Tailstock Taper: MT2
- Leadscrew: Metric
- Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 830mm
- Motor Power: 300W - 230V
- Weight: 40kg