Plate Compactor MBW AP15 Honda GX120 400mm + Water Kit
The Asphalt Version of the GP Series with Water Kit.
This series of vibratory plates, the GP12, GP15 & GP18, are portable, and offer outstanding compaction performance. A patent-pending suspension system that places shock mounts in a predominantly shear mode at the high amplitude front end of the plate and a predominantly compressive mode at the low amplitude trailing end of the plate. This system reduces hand arm vibration and also better isolates all upper mass components, including the engine, from vibrations produced by the machine's exciter.
With amplitudes up to 1.72 mm, centrifugal force up to 12.3kN and travel speeds to 25metres per minute these plates are ideal in confined areas of granular soils including sands, bank run, gravels and capable of achieving lift depths of up to 310mm). Water Kit Included.
- Engine: Honda GX120
- Plate Size: 400mm wide x 570mm long
- Self cleaning open base plate design
- Standard lift Cage
- Amplitude: 1.37mm
- Centrifugal Force: 8.9kN
- Exciter: One piece
- Exciter Speed: 5350VPM
- Compaction Depth (Clean sand, optimum moisture): Up to 250mm
- Compaction Area: 557 sqm/h
- Comes with Water Kit
- Travel Speed: 25m/min
- Weight: 63kg
- Optional transport wheel kit available
- Optional UHMW paving pad available
- 12 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Standard delivery 1-2 working days