Fairport EuroScreed Beam 4.8mtr
4.8m EuroScreed Blade
The Euro Screed is a time saving and easy to use concrete surface screeder for fast and simple striking off and smoothing
Use as a traditional single beam screeder, running on formwork to strike off at the correct level OR without accurate formwork / screed rails required as the Euro can be for "Free Screeding". The Euro Screed can float on the concrete surface as it vibrates and consolidates and level concrete.
- Beam (Sometimes called Blade) and power unit easily separated for transport and storage. ( Just two nuts and bolts )
- Beam / Blades and power unit interchangeable with other makes.
- Fully adjustable handles in height and angle for increased comfort during prolonged working times.
- Lever throttle and convenient engine kill button for instant control.
- Beam section shaped for productive working. Rolling a surcharge or free floating.
- Shaped beams ends minimizes any 'tram line' effect.
- Reliable clutch gives a smooth power take up.
- solid vertical drive in a sealed unit puts power to the vibrator right where the action is needed.
- Select from a choice of beam lengths to suit your job requirements.
- Beam Length mm : 4800
- Weight Kg : 11.6
- Code : 94367