Wacker Neuson BS50-2 Trench Rammer
Approximate Lead Time - 4 weeks
WACKER's WM 80, 2-stroke engine, built for tough rammer applications. WACKER rammers have set the standard in the construction industry. These rammers are powered by the exclusive WM 80, the only 2-stroke engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA and European air emission standards. WACKER's rugged rammers are designed for maximum production, performance and durability.
Features and Benefits
- Patent-pending vented carburetor evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting. An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide for simple operation and easy starting by eliminating air in the fuel line.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shockmount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up.
- Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Part No. 50061003
- Dimensions length x width x height 675 x 345 x 940 mm
- Shoe size 160mm
- Operating weight 59kg
- Shipping weight (including packaging) 65kg
- Shipping size 990 x 420 x 710mm
- Compaction depth (depending on soil) 510mm
- Stroke 72mm
- Impact energy 76J
- Force/blow per CIMA - LEMB12kN2
- Percussion rateup to 7001/min
- Travel speedup to 18m/min
- Compacted area 301m2/h
- Engine Type air-cooled, 2-stroke, single cylinder WACKER WM 80, petrol engine
- Horsepower 3k W4hp
- Fuel to oil ratio 50-100:1
- Fuel consumption 1l/h
- Fuel tank capacity 3.0l