Circular Saw 230V Evolution S185CCSL 185mm TCT
Ask a Question
185mm TCT Circular Saw 230V
- The Evolution R185CCSL Circular Saw is perfect for use around the home or workshop.
- Thanks to its powerful 1200W hi-torque motor, optimised gearbox and blade system that, when combined with the Evolution R185TCT-20CS Blade (supplied) not only increases motor & blade life but can cut a variety of materials such as mild steel, aluminium, wood (even with embedded nails),plastic, copper, PVC and more.
- When cutting mild steel: the saw produces a square, ready-to-weld cut with no heat, no burrs and virtually no sparks; far superior to abrasive cutting methods.
- The saw features an adjustable depth of cut from 0-53mm and 0-45̊bevel capabilities for versatile cutting in any material.
- Advanced safety features such as channelled air flow and vacuum extraction port help keep the cutting line visible, whilst the electric blade brake and blade guard, that closes in 0.4 seconds, reduce the time the user is exposed to a spinning saw blade.
- Manufacturer's 3 year Limited Warranty.
- Make: Evolution
- Product Code: 028-0001
- Motor: 230 ~ 50Hz 1200W
- No Load Speed: 3700 min/rpm
- Max. Blade Bevel Angle: 45°
- Power Cable Length: 3m
- Circular Saw Base Type: Pressed Steel
- Cutting Track Compatible: No
- Mild Steel Plate (Max Thickness): 3mm
- Mild Steel Box Section (Max Wall): 3mm
- Max. Cutting Thickness (90°): 64mm
- Max. Cutting Thickness (45°): 42mm
- Blade Diameter: 185mm
- Number of Teeth: 16
- Bore Diameter: 20mm
- Kerf: 1.7mm
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Standard Delivery: 2-3 days