Wacker Neuson BPS1340A 400mm Plate Compactor Honda Engine
Ask a Question
Single direction vibratory plate VP1340B for soil
- Excellent driving features: No matter whether used on asphalt or soil – the BPS is easy to manoeuvre and provides perfect surfaces.
- Clean finish to the kerb is easily generated due to the square side-profile of the base plate.
- The control handle addresses the steering movements clearly, yet nevertheless generates low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which enable a long, comfortable working conditions.
- Easy to transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine both easy and comfortable.
- Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely sturdy fan belt and has storage with lifetime lubrication. As a result, it is practically maintenance-free.
- Accessories are available separately: Wheel set and paving stone sliding mechanism round off the application areas of the APS.
- Part No. 5100059906
- Operating height 663mm
- Size of base plate (W x L) 400mm x 596mm
- Operating weight 71kg
- Compacted area (soil) 600m2/h
- Forward speed (soil) 26m/min
- Vibration frequency 98Hz
- Max. centrifugal force 13kN
- Fuel tank capacity 3.6 Litres
- Fuel consumption 0.8 l/h
- Power transmission from drive motor via automatic centrifugal belt drive direct to exciter.