Wacker Neuson BS60-4S Four Stroke Trench Rammer
Four-stroke Rammer with long service life and low oil consumption
The outstanding features of Wacker Neuson's four-cycle rammers are the compact design and strong performance. The long shoe stroke, high percussion rate and high stroke energy combined with fast advance travel achieve excellent results.
- Engine with ample reserve: Under normal operating conditions the robust WM 100 engine functions well below its maximum capacity, protecting the engine and thus increasing its service life.
- Low oil protection: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage.
- Three-stage air filtration system with cyclone prefilter: High filter capacity thanks to premium quality. Easy access to servicing points.
- Simple operation of two and four strokers: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
- Part No. 5200018232
- Length x width x height 673 x 343 x 965mm
- Shoe size (w x l) 280 x 330mm
- Operating weight 71kg
- Stroke 71mm
- Percussion 690 blows/min
- Travel speed up to 7.8m/min
- Compacted area 131m2/h
- Engine Type air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder WACKER WM 100 petrol engine
- Fuel consumption 1.2l/h
- Fuel tank capacity 3.0l