Wacker Neuson DS70 Diesel Trench Rammer
Approximate Lead Time - 4 weeks
The Expert for extreme compaction jobs
Wacker Neuson's diesel rammer completes your diesel fleet. The DS 70 is a well-balanced machine with low CO emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
- The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
- The noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
- The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
- For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
- The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
- Part No. 5000620052
- Length x width x height 725 x 370 x 1000mm
- Shoe size (w x l) 280 x 330mm
- Operating weight 83kg
- Stroke 75mm
- Percussion 700 blows/min
- Travel speed up to 13m/min
- Engine Type air-cooled, single cylinder Yanmar L48 diesel engine
- Fuel consumption 0.9l/h
- Fuel tank capacity 4.2l