Wacker Neuson IRFU 65 Inverter Poker
Concrete compaction with Bodyguard®
These internal vibrators are fanatical about safety and productivity. The unique Bodyguard® protection system from Wacker Neuson ensures optimized protection for operator and unit from the moment the unit is attached to its power source. For the first time, protection extends across the entire length of the unit, from Bodyguard® at the main plug all the way to the vibrator head housing.
In addition, IRFU delivers the highest possible compaction performance and productivity thanks to its ability to maintain a constant speed in every variety of compacted concrete.
- Integrated converter – The IRFUs can be attached to any single-phase mains power socket with a standard FI.
- Status display – Both the converter and Bodyguard® have integrated status displays. This accelerates elimination of problems so the unit can go back into operation faster.
- Power safety – IRFU vibrators can operate within a broad range of supply voltages, ensuring the operator stable running with oscillating current and generator networks - even when using extension cables. Like all Wacker Neuson internal vibrators, IRFU is one-hundred-percent resistant to short circuits and ground leakage and is equipped with overtemperature protection and protection against overvoltage and undervoltage. And of course, it complies with all current safety and EMC standards.
- Long-term strength – The fully-sealed Bodyguard® exhibits Wacker Neuson's proven quality to make it just as robust and reliable as other components.
- No snags – All edges on the converter housing are rounded to reliably prevent snagging on the reinforcement.
- IRFU Concrete Pokers are better suited for large sites every time.
- Part No. 500610105
- Vibrator head Ø 65 mm 2.6 in
- Vibrator head length 500 mm 19.7 in
- Vibrator head weight 9.28kg 20.2 lb
- Protection hose 5 m 16.4ft
- Operating weight 25.5 kg 56.2 lb
- Effective compaction Ø (depending on consistency) 1000 mm 39.4 in
- Vibration frequency 12.000 1/min 12,000 rpm
- Engine Type 3-phase high frequency squirrel cage induction motor with electronic frequency converter integrated into switch housing for direct mains
supply using 110 - 130 V 50/60 Hz 1 ~
- Power draw 1.4 kW 1.9 hp
- Input current 15 A
- Vibrator head Voltage 110 v 1 phase
- Vibrator head Frequency 50-60Hz
- Supply cable 15 m 49.2 ft
- Power Train directly from the built-in electric motor to the vibration system