Rammer MBW R442H 280mm x 330mm Honda GX100
The R442 Rammer is ideally suited for the compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils in confined areas. A mainstay in contractor and muncipal fleets, the R442 offers highly productive percussion rammers at less than 145 or 150lbs respectively. The contoured fuel tank provides the largest fuel capacity in its class and effectively baffles engine noise. Power is supplied by Honda engines.
Model R442 delivers approximately 25% more compaction force and is recommended for heavy clay soils.
- 4-cycle engine.
- Elevated bellows placement for trench applications.
- Polyethylene slide bearings provide minimal internal wear.
- 11" high density ductile cast iron tamping shoe.
- 4" and 6" trench shoes available for the R422.
- 4 Ply Vulcanized Rubber Bellows reinforced with stranded steel cable.
- Model: R442H
- Shoe size:11 X 13 IN (28 X 33 CM)
- Operating Weight:68Kg
- Engine Option:HONDA GX100
- Travel Speed:UP TO 55 FT/MIN (16 M/MIN)
- Compaction Depth:UP TO 18 IN (45 CM)
- 12 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Standard delivery 1-2 working days