Reversible Plate Compactor Wacker Neuson DPU2540H 400mm Diesel
PLEASE NOTE - WACKER ARE EXPERIENCING DELAYS WITH COMPACTORS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR DELIVERY TIMES BEFORE ORDERING
New allrounder for applications such as interlocking paving stones, service trenches, gardening and landscaping architecture as well as maintenance jobs. This extremely tough and easy to use plate features built-in wheels and an extra long fuel filler neck to reduce the risk of dirt getting into the fuel system.
- The unique, integrated wheel set simplifies the task of moving a reversible plate around the showroom, shop floor and job site.
- An adjustable guide handle can be locked into a vertical position for easy transport and storage.
- Heavy-duty frame features a central lifting point for easy on/off loading and placement of plate into trenches.
- Tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides for long service life.
- Specially designed shockmount system offers a virtually vibration-free guide handle for increased operator comfort and reduced operator fatigue.
- Operating weight 160 kg
- Working width 400 mm
- Base plate size (WxL) 400 x 703
- Machine height 736 mm
- Working height of handle (adjustable) 800 - 1.143 mm
- Base plate thickness 10 mm
- Max. centrifugal force 25 kN
- Vibration frequency 90 Hz
- HAV Level 3.1m/s2
- Max. forward and reverse travel 21 m/min
- Gradeability 30 %
- Compacted area (depending on soil) 504 m2/h
- Hatz IB20 4.6hp diesel engine
- Fuel consumption 0.4 l/h
- Tank capacity 3 litres
- Max. allowable tilt of engine in continuous operation 25 °
- Power Trainfrom drive engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the Exciter