Wacker Neuson BS50-2i Trench Rammer
Approximate Lead Time - 4 weeks
WACKER's exclusive WM 80 engine features a unique patented oil-injection system. A unique patented oil-injection system provides reliable performance by eliminating spark plug fouling and carbon buildup. The no-mix system is an added convenience for operators. Plus an amazing fuel to oil ratio of 120:1 allows for longer and cleaner running times...up to 65 hours on a single tank of oil. A low oil shutdown switch prevents running the rammer without oil for trouble-free operation.
Features and Benefits
- Powered by WACKER's exclusive WM 80 engine, the only 2-cycle engine specifically designed and built for vibratory rammers and meets EPA and European air emission standards.
- Patent-pending vented carburetor evacuates air from the fuel line for easy starting. An integrated fuel valve and gas lever also provide for simple operation and easy starting by eliminating air in the fuel line.
- A unique three-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. A filter minder tells the operator when the air filter needs to be changed.
- The guide handle offers a highly engineered, built-in shockmount system to reduce HAV (hand-arm vibration) and improve operator comfort.
- Automatic shutoff feature will shut down the unit if left idling for an extended period of time, reducing emissions and carbon build-up.
- Rugged rammers designed for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Part No. 5200000652
- Length x width x height 675 x 345 x 940mm
- Shoe size 160mm
- Operating weight 59kg
- Shipping weight (including packaging) 65kg
- Shipping size 710 x 420 x 990mm
- Compaction depth (depending on soil) 51cm
- Stroke 72mm
- Impact energy 76J
- Force/blow per CIMA - LEMB 12kN
- Percussion rateup to 7001/min
- Travel speedup to 18m/min
- Compacted area 301m2/h
- Engine Type air-cooled, 2-stoke, single cylinder WACKER WM 80 petrol engine
- Horsepower 3kW 4hp
- Fuel to oil ratio 120:1
- Fuel consumption 1,0l/h
- Fuel tank capacity 3,0l
- Oil tank capacity 0.70l